Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Public Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nogowa

re: Final Fantasy Account trading

Do you think account trading is legal and can I do it safe and legal?

Dragonèyes
Dragon Shadow

re: Re: Final Fantasy Account trading

Nogowa wrote:

Do you think account trading is legal and can I do it safe and legal?

It's against terms and conditions

■Real Money Trading (RMT)
RMT is the selling and buying of virtual assets for real-world money, property, or services. “Virtual assets” include, but are not limited to, the following:  
- Accounts
- Characters
- In-game currency (gil) 
- In-game services
- In-game items or gift codes 
- In-game property 

Square Enix has a zero-tolerance policy for third-party tools and RMT. Items and gil obtained through third-party tools or RMT can affect the game’s economic stability and disrupt gameplay balance. Moreover, some third-party programs contain viruses and spyware that can harm players; this can lead to unauthorised disclosure of users’ personal data, character deletion, identity theft, and other unfortunate circumstances.

■Account sharing or loaning
Square Enix strictly prohibits the sharing, lending, or disclosing of account or login information (such as your Square Enix ID and password). Sharing, lending, or disclosing your account information may result in the user unexpectedly losing his or her accounts to third parties. Square Enix may disable shared, lent, disclosed, or compromised accounts. 

DE

No ammount of words can describe the pain in my heart
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Public Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum