Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Public Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Whats Next

Here's my postcard. https://www.twitch.tv/visionaryrealms/v/53993990 I think I'm a Brad MQuaid fanboy. Oh and Hi all 

Crowarrion
Dragon Shadow

I guess I should have logged in before sending. Doh!

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

LOL wondered what the hell that was.  Hiya mate.  Hope you are well.  About time our games paths crossed again.  What are you up to ?  Pantheon any good ?

Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

Hmmm looks very Vanguard V2.0

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

We could only hope !

Maccaroni101
Dragon Knight

Badem_Jax wrote:

Hmmm looks very Vanguard V2.0

Very much so. The NPC name font is identical to Vanguard.

Crowarrion
Dragon Shadow

Karofin- wrote:

LOL wondered what the hell that was.  Hiya mate.  Hope you are well.  About time our games paths crossed again.  What are you up to ?  Pantheon any good ?

Im good, not been playing anything really for last few years so hoping this one hits the spot. They posted new twitch stream yesterday/today and i'm finding it compulsive watching, already pledged so just waiting for access to alpha. Would be great to see SOTD close behind the hard core raiders in usual relaxed focused style. Was nice to note that Brad said in post he wouldnt desert this one like he did with EQ1/Vanguard I suppose we will have to see if this is true as things pan out, I think they only have funding as far as Beta so really hope they get the rest of the cash needed to get this to a good launch.

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

How much is it to pledge and get access etc ?  I perhaps need to look into this a bit.  I am a bit fragile on the hopes from after EQN though.

Dragonèyes
Dragon Shadow

Karofin- wrote:

How much is it to pledge and get access etc ?  I perhaps need to look into this a bit.  I am a bit fragile on the hopes from after EQN though.

here is the link for the pledges  http://pantheonmmo.com/join/  rather funny they are asking for pledges if you want to actually use the forums ..... its free but you can only read it 

I'm not gonna pay over £73 = $100 for the basic pledge again like I did with landmark,once bitten twice shy.

No ammount of words can describe the pain in my heart
Karofin-
Dragon High Council

Yeah once bitten twice shy is the truth of it.  I don't mind supporting a studio though as they setup with the funds to then make a great game if it looks viiable... but yeah, Vangaurd and EQNext will remain for me the 2 games that could have rocked the world but didn't get that far.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Public Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum