View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karofin-
Dragon High Council

re: We won't be beaten !!

What a great run EV was.  Flawless and speedy asll the way to Soa, who we faced laughig at how fast we had ran though this zone.  Laughing we were... at the ease !!

Well.... it's either buigged or we did it wrong, so..... its bugged !!

After being beaten, about 8 times on the stupid dropping floors on Soa, we decided to retire for the evening, UNBEATEN and leave this until next time.  We just could not work out the floor drops and decided enough was enough.... unbeaten !

I got to thinking that Soa, a MH weapon, a 220 item, some crystals and the completion of the weekly EV quest and OUR HONOUR could not be left at the bottom of the EV map... so I pinged Ox, who joined us the next evening, just before the reset the next day and we managed it first time.  See, like I said... UNBEATEN !  

Here is the team, at the bottom, VICTORIOUS (Ox MIGHT be bragging at his uber floor skills at the back !!)

Special callout to Suushii, who on his Sage Tortolinni did an amazing job healing but also of amusing us all with his completely alternate route, that somehow got him down faster than the rest of us, alive.  Karofin was heard to say "Oh managed it tonight but last night you didn't know how to do it !!!!?"... always a moaner that one.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: