Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Star Wars : The Old Republic Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: My info

Thx for the invite, but noticed I havn't put my info here yet. So just to be complete.

Main Character Name :  Quinabo

Main Character Adventure Class and Level:  65 sentinel

Main Character Crafter Class and level:  Biochem 500

List of ALL alternate character names (and classes) on both Dark and Light side : 

1. Phubar vanguard 55 (old main)
  2. Jaqcu gunslinger 50
  3. Elisqa assasin 44

Your age in real life:  35

Your Location in real Life (country is fine): Belgium

History of previous guild membership :  none on this server, used to be part of Flying Dutchmen (officer)

Reason for leaving previous Guild: Flying Dutchmen, fell apart after the game launch due to lack of members, mainly because server was empty. After server merges we tried to start again on Tomb of Freedom Nadd, but without success.

Name of existing full member of the guild Shadows of the Dragon sponsoring your application, if applicable : 

Why do you want to become a member of the Shadows of the Dragon...? :  Well,I recently restarted with the game after not playing for a very long time. Although it seems very very solo friendly at the time, its also very lonely. So I mainly want to be part of a group that does stuff together without obligations, just to have fun. Also since this guild is multi-game is interesting, I've never done that before, so having the option to stay in the same community when exploring other games in the future seems nice.

Why should SotD invite you to be part of our guild...? :  I'm usuallly a very active gamer, playing whenever i get the chance. I'm always willing to help those in need of assistance, even when i have nothing to gain from it. That also applies to crafting,I always craft for free for guildmembers. I have a lot of patience, so no whining from me if there are repeated wipes on things.

Is there anything else that you would like to state in your application...? : Not really, just looking forward to playing together. Also I can still easily switch to one of my other chars if those are preferred for ops. I used to main tank on my vanguard on ops (first 3 of the game), so with a little practice I 'm sure I can be usefull.

Have you read and do you agree to the Guild Rules ..? yes

Phuba
Dragon Shadow

Oops seems i wasn't logged in, anyway, so this is me :)

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

Welcome Home (again) mate.

Maccaroni101
Dragon Knight

Welcome Phuba :) Hope to catch up with you in-game

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

Welcome!