Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lando Vancliff
Fallen Shadow

re: so yeah, that happened...

So, my mobile phone broke two weeks ago with my SE security token trapped inside... due to the fact that my removal password didn't work, I had to queue up with SE customer service. I managed to fix the problem only yesterday, during this time I ended up losing interest in FF. Right now, I don't feel like renewing my subscription, maybe I'll come back to the game even though I don't know exactly when...

I totally understand if you want active members in the FC so yeah, feel free to kick me out if you need to. 

Ehm.. yeah that's it... thanks for the good time spent together, a lot of fun, see ya all :D

Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

Ouch Lando, that sucks man, SE CS takes some beating thats for sure, dreading when my Token finally give sup the ghost and I have to do the same adventure myself

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

Sounds nasty - Customer service in general seems to be horrendous these days - their solution to everything is to make it as awkward as possible for you, so that you leave them alone.

Will be sad to see you go Lando, but you'll always have a place here should you decide to return :) Or join us in Pantheon when (and if) if is released, as we plan to have a decent presence there :)

Take care mate, and it was a pleasure to meet you :)

Macc

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

Good luck mate, see you around if you decide to return and/or in a future game if you feel like you want to stay with us :)

Jump to: