Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lleannor
Dragon Shadow

re: Patch 4.2 Notes - Preliminary

Here's the link:
https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/395a3d52c59ee53d3d4fe020136317096716e83e

This made me cackle: "To ensure new players are able to enjoy the cutscenes in Castrum Meridianum and the Praetorium, all cutscenes in these dungeons can no longer be skipped."

And a few bits on housing:
  There will be plots that are only available for Free Companies with more than 4 members.
  Individuals will be unable to purchasing plots for a limited time.

Why must you turn to empty bliss.

Tell me why break trust? Why turn the past to dust?

Seeking solace in the abyss.
oxolotl
Dragon Knight

Aye we have a good shout to get one then, big G will pleased re the scene skipping

This makes it even better:

Because this will increase the time required to complete these dungeons, completion rewards and Duty Roulette bonuses for these duties have been increased.

Phuba
Dragon Shadow

Well that's ...a lot of stuff. Random thoughts on stuff.

mmh new dungeons for available for your squadron, that's nice.  I found the dungeons available pretty good for leveling and gearing another class.  More dungeons make that even better.

ah also good, triple triad will now show when you can still get a card reward from an npc, It was annoying to no longer see when an npc offered triple traid after you had a win.

seems like the new dungeons will be more challenging, at least at the beginning.  310 min gear requirement is already decent. Hopefully the gear drops are good.

Not sure why they are adding item sync to kugane castle and temple of the fist, It's not like those dungeons are actually hard without it.

Howly miniumum item lvl 325 for the new trial, that ...seems high.  I'm not even sure I'm above that with my paladin.

Mmh sigmascape also ilvl 325....

Oh, no more restriction on tomestones of creation, that's nice.  That cap was annoying and way to easy to reach, only served to slow down gearing up.  Tomestones of verity removed.  Guess they want people to gear directly to Ilvl 330.  New tomestones of mendacity, guess that will be ilvl 345 gear?

Chocobo saddles bags, hoeray more inventory space !

Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

Oddly I hardly run anyhting with Creation and Verity, overflowing with Poetics though lol

Glad to see they are increasing XP gain for collectibles so should make DoL much quicker to level up then I can start on DoH again.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: