Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lleannor
Dragon Shadow

re: Patch 4.2 - Full details (well almost) on what is coming!

Instead of writing a summary this time, I'm just gonna throw the official link here:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/355921

Personally I think there is a lot of interesting things coming. And looking very much forward to it!

PS: Deleted the old patch 4.2 thread, as it became obsolete with the above link :p

Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

A lot of cool looking stuff coming up :D

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

I am the Carbuncle Knight

Dragonèyes
Dragon Shadow

Wonder what it means by :- The main scenario dungeons will be adjusted so that new players can experience them at their own pace. It may extend the duration of the dungeon; however, we have increased the rewards as well.

Wonder if it's going to be soloable sort of like the fp's in SWTOR as trying to find groups for these scenario's used to take ages,tho as I am playing a healer now i doubt that will be a issue.

Am on diff server before anyone asks lol and happy there :)

No ammount of words can describe the pain in my heart
Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

The Forbidden Land of Eureka is a new series of content, which will be released as we continue through the patches. The content involves some leveling aspects as well. As we would like many players to enjoy the content together, we’ll implement this in Patch 4.25, so that everyone can focus more on this content when it's released.

Eureka introduces various new and unique system for players to enjoy, such as upgradeable weapons and gear, and notorious monster encounters. We hope to release more information regarding Eureka in the Letter from the Producer LIVE scheduled for February. For now, we’ll leave you with the following concept art.

Not this sounds like they may use the ancients leveling so everyone at same level? also new weapons to upgrade (Finally!!)

and this:

As you can see in the images above, with the changes made to the stackable item limit, and the addition of chocobo saddlebags, the amount of items you can carry around has been greatly increased!

Chocobo saddlebags can be accessed even when your companion chocobo is not summoned, or when the chocobo is stabled.

We’re sure some players would like to be able to craft items using materials stored inside the chocobo saddlebags, so we would like to consider this gradually

YAY!!!

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

Sounds good!

Dragonèyes wrote:

Wonder what it means by :- The main scenario dungeons will be adjusted so that new players can experience them at their own pace. It may extend the duration of the dungeon; however, we have increased the rewards as well.

Wonder if it's going to be soloable sort of like the fp's in SWTOR as trying to find groups for these scenario's used to take ages,tho as I am playing a healer now i doubt that will be a issue.

Am on diff server before anyone asks lol and happy there :)

Hehe - maybe make an alt and join us if you get bored :P

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

I am the Carbuncle Knight

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: