Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Elder Scrolls Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valdyr2k2017
Dragon Shadow

re: So what are people playing now

lo guys

just wondering what people are playing these days i need to get back to playing its been way to long!!! so let me know and i try and sort something out to catch up :)

valdyr/lichtar

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

Hi Val,

Well, the main focus at the moment in Star Wars the old Republic, which is where we are still raiding on weds and sun evenings. Other than that a few are still playing ESO, and some of us have been recently tinkering around with Final Fantasy XIV.

Really, most of us are waiting for Pantheon to get off the ground. That is where the next big chapter of SOTD is going to be, so until then we're finding our entertainment where we can :)

There is a 30day free trial on FF XIV if you want to give it a go. We're on Raqnarok server. It's pretty full and doesn't like people creating a new character during peak time, but if you create during the day time you should be ok. Once the character is created on Ragnarok, you can log in straight away - no queues.

There has also been some interest in the next EQ2 expansion.

Macc

ouchthatkils
Dragon Shadow

Hello guys  I thought i see how you guys are doing at what you up to. Me i taken each day as it comes and i getting help with my depression so i defo getting there. Games wise i playing Destiny 2 if you guys interested joining me.

I do miss you guys as your folk was one of the best guilds i been in.

Take care

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

That's the only way to do it mate, hope you manage to come back and play with us at some point whatever game that is.

For me, i'm raiding on SWTOR and still playing ESO. Waiting a bit to purchase anything Pantheon wise but eager to have something that we can all find attractive to play so fingers crossed!

There are a lot of games passing me by at the moment so i think it is time to catch up on a few, keeping tabs on Borderlands 3 as they are some of my all time favourite games.

Hi Ouchy mate, good to hear from you. Glad to hear things are gradually getting better for you.

If you fancy a laugh, we sometimes stream our Ops on weds and sunday evening on the facebook page (see link on the home page).

Remember, you've always got a place to here, it's always good to see you pop your head in every now and then :)

And I miss your Brummy twang on TS hehe.

Take care mate.

Macc

Merleon
Dragon Knight

I'm busy doing a major writing challenge (see my post in the forums) but when I get a little bit of time I'm in EQ2 lately. I hope to get back into SWTOR soon, when I have a bit more free time.

EQ2 Mophia, Bumgazu, Merleon, and many others (well 18 last count)
EQ1 loads
And general altaholic
Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

Flitting between FFXIV and Elite Dangerous with some The Division thown in, mostly catching up on all the TV shows on TV at the min as only get 2 hours a night to game due to work etc

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

@ Val ^^ What Macc says.

@ Ouch - WTF do you mean one of the best guilds you HAVE BEEN in.  You are still in it.  Don't make me come over there !!  Be good to see u in any game with us mate, whenever you fancy a no pressure laugh at my misfortune. 

As everyone is saying, we are after something meaty to really get to grips with.  I truly hope Pantheon is that game and they dont just go "lets be the most hardcore grind game there is".  They seem to understand our niche so lets hope and now that its almost pre Alpha, that suggests the skeleton is being fleshed out and the game might only be a yr or so away.

So, SWTOR Best for Raids and any sort of serious groupage), ESO, FF XIV or EQ2, or anything else folks mention, its always good to spend tie together as opposed to alone.

Merleon
Dragon Knight

In EQ2, I'm on AB server lately, just finished moving my Stormhold chars to AB, as they are closing the Stormhold server. So busy sorting those baby chars out and getting them levelled to level 20 in crafting, before Frostfell hits.

EQ2 Mophia, Bumgazu, Merleon, and many others (well 18 last count)
EQ1 loads
And general altaholic
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Elder Scrolls Online All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: