View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karofin-
Dragon High Council

re: Underlurker lurks no more

Well we had a good run on this bugger.  2 hrs of refining the strats until we had a plan to take him out and finally took him.  As with all tough fights, this just came together the last 2 pulls and felt a lot easier.  This is the businest fight I have done in a very liong time.  No let up at all, even for a second so this victory was very hard won and deserved.  The hardest SM mob in the game at the moment and we got him.  HM doesn't look a lot different for him but not looking forward to trying that at all :)  A little more gear for a few folks and that will work though.  Here we are, all happy and rejoicing.

Someone (I can't recall who) said that the only reason we managed to kill him in the end was the amazing heals provided by 2 guys on their alts.  Sage better than its ever been and Medic at least as good as the amazing fella we normally have, was said too (again not sure who this was exactly).

Of course we hope Xzenn wasn't rained on all weekend.  Yeah that would really upset us !!

Ajuben
Dragon Shadow

Did we have someone else on heals before, I don't recall that, strange. Oh yea that heavy metal fan, I remember now! It was a tough fight indeed, not any time to rest at all on that one, I recall being told to move about on a big blue cross a lot and seeing red health bars move from 100% to 0% numerous times but not much else.

Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

That damn blue cross!!

So apparently the tank goes front, everyone else panic and go anywhere then hope it goes green lol

Maccaroni101
Dragon Knight

re: Re: Underlurker lurks no more

Karofin- wrote:

Someone (I can't recall who) said that the only reason we managed to kill him in the end was the amazing heals provided by 2 guys on their alts.  Sage better than its ever been and Medic at least as good as the amazing fella we normally have, was said too (again not sure who this was exactly).

Of course we hope Xzenn wasn't rained on all weekend.  Yeah that would really upset us !!

Not all weekend. Just most of it :)

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

I don't care what anyone says, you look amazing in that hat !

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

Well done guys! Will join you again at some point, possibly, maybe if work lets me!!

Just quit ur job mate........

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

Its just travel, not me overworking now at least :)

Jump to: