Applying to Join Shadows of the Dragon
If you are interested in applying to join SHADOWS OF THE DRAGON, you should familiarise yourself with our Guild and Rules as this will likely answer many of the questions you have and tell you about us. After you have done this you need to perform the following steps.
- Join this website IDEALLY with your SWTOR Character name as your chosen login name.
- Post an application in the Applications forum HERE.
- Wait for an officer to contact you in game. You will see when your application has been processed and whether or not it is successful when an officer posts in it so keep checking back.
During this time make an effort to seek us out in game and talk to us. For example an Officer may be able to help you with your application right there as opposed to waiting if you make them aware that its on the site and they have a spare moment.
Once "guilded" players will remain on probation for a period of up to 30 days, depending on how often you log in. After this point there will be a decision made by the guild leadership and the petitioner notified if they are to be invited for full membership as a TRIAL MEMBER. During the probation period, it is the responsibility of the petitioner to seek out guild groups and become known by the guild. Anyone who has not made an application here after 30 days will be automatically removed from the guild.
- Recruitment is always open but never over utilised.
- Having a current member sponsor you guarantees you a membership trial.
- We are a STRICTLY 18yr + guild. The only exception to this is if one of our members asks for their child to be allowed in the guild under their supervision. There are conditions to this and it must be applied for directly to the guild leadership rather than through this application method. If we find a member to be younger than 18 aside of this rule, we regret they are immediately deguilded.
- Ask any member if an officer is online for further details where needed. We are here to help.
Please copy and paste the info below which will form your application. Remember to answer all questions.
Main Character Name :
Main Character Adventure Class and Level:
Main Character Crafter Class and level:
List of ALL alternate character names (and classes) on both Dark and Light side :
Your age in real life:
Your Location in real Life (country is fine):
History of previous guild membership :
Reason for leaving previous Guild:
Name of existing full member of the guild Shadows of the Dragon sponsoring your application, if applicable :
Why do you want to become a member of the Shadows of the Dragon...? :
Why should SotD invite you to be part of our guild...? :
Is there anything else that you would like to state in your application...? :
Have you read and do you agree to the Guild Rules ..?