Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Raiding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

re: Our Raid Goals

A couple of you have asked me different questions relating to our long term targets so I thought I would lay them out for you all.

Official Raid Nights:

Target 1: HW Birds We wont need a "full" squad but the more the better. If we do this right we will only need one tank and heal and the rest as DPS. A good test for us will be to successfully skip the Nail Phase on Niddhog EX (if we can do this we should be good on most the trials).

Target 2: Sigma Savage We will need a full squad for this - if successfull this will eventualy be another way for us to gear.

Target 3: SB Primals and Delta Savage It will be good to clear these primals at least once before we eventually return for the dog farms Delta Savage is mainly a box ticking exercise and to give us access to a Bahumat Ultimate (if we are brave enought to take it on). Again these will need a full squad to perform and it will be handy to watch the strats beforehand

Target 4: Cleanup and Maps (when numbers are low) So if we get stuck we will get on with Alexander Savage (unsynced) just to tick boxes and see what they are like. In addition some of us have dungeons in their journals they need clearing so we can help with that too (or if any of you need a break you can lend them a hand). Our other option will be to do Map runs for laughs and loot.

Gear: Having your gear as high as possible makes things a lot easier for everyon (the closer to ilvl350 the better). There will be times as people progress/catchup and new content is released, where some people (all on new content) will need a hand with gear. To make things easy for everyone in the long run.

Unofficial Nights:

On Tuesday nights some of us get together to do the SB 24m to help boost our gear even further. This is done in our own time and not classed as a requierment to do so there is no pressure to take part (but the more the merrier).

On Thursday nights we tend to get together to casualy to have fun doing the treasure maps. This is great exsperience for Chocobo's, a nice way to laugh and have fun and if we a re lucky it is a great source of loot and gil. If you are even more lucky it might be part of your Wonderous Tales book.

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

I am the Carbuncle Knight

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

Great write up Xara.  Might be worth looking at signups to try and get the planning pressures alleviated a little ?  What would help you the most ?

Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

Thanks Karo - for now Im opting for the absance system. The big thing is try to get everyone around ontime.

I'd rather assume everyone will be around on the set days and then post on the absance list if there is a prob (might do a onetime sign up to see what ppl are available on what day)

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

I am the Carbuncle Knight

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Raiding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: