Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xzen*
Dragon Knight

re: Stepping down as guild leader in FFXIV

Hi all,

I've decided to step down as Guild Leader in FFXIV. I've not really had the energy recently that is needed to be dedicated to such an awesome guild, so I'm stepping down now before I go full on burn out and run away screaming "bibble bibble" with pencils up my nostrils.

Karofin it going to take back the reigns, and I will drop down into an officer role.

So I'd just like to thank all of you for supporting me over the last couple of years in SWTOR and FFXIV, and not giving me any hassle. 

Cheers

Macc :)

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

re: Stepping down as guild leader in FFXIV

Thank you for all of the work you have been doing for the guild, not only, but specifically over the last 9 months or so.  You have been around this guild for years and your energy and personality are positively infectious.  I think you massively underplay your part in the setup in this game.  Then again, you also call yourself a casual drinker :)

As we have already discussed mate, I will start doing some of the formal setup of roles that many are used to in the guild and moving ahead with, getting us in good shape for Pantheon.  We started this game with a view of something a bit quick and as a break and never thought it would grow on us all as much so now is a great time to put the formal structure into it that helps us grow.

I will be looking to get a few folks a bit more involved as I am far lazier than Macc, you all know this.

Now as our recruitment officer, you might find you have more work on mate :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: