View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

re: Rising Legends

It took us a long time. We had many laughs, crazy and frustrating moments. We learnt a lot too - We all now know if you want to win something don’t bring Phubar (he wins everything first), bring me (Xara) for a pretty much guaranteed win as we all know no matter how high I roll the dice I always lose, NEVER bring Karo as nothing ever drops, half the team is supper squishy too and Lalafell get knocked around and get under peoples feet.

But you know what - it was all worth it. In case you haven’t figured it out I am of course talking about the Level 50 Legendary Mount Farming. Even unsynced it was interesting (who know doing too much damage was a bad thing?). All who took part got six beautiful mounts (which we won’t ever use). The reward for that? Getting the original ultimate mount called Kirin.

Here we all are, specially for you, to show off this amazing mount (those wings are so cool) - of course the challenge of getting everyone together, in the correct positions and staying still was the hardest challenge I faced with all this :D.

Thank you everyone who took part over the past weeks and months. It was certainly fun for me. Our next farming challenge is the Bird Mounts of HW. As we have learnt already this will be a bit tougher, but we have also learned that once we know what we are doing and we persevere the SOTDs can overcome any challenge.

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

I am the Carbuncle Knight

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

AWESOME!

Sweet, now I need to catchup again lol

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: