Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

re: Guild House Guide

As you all know by now - we have a guild house now. It has taken some effort and well done to everyone who made it possible. The house now has basic features we can all use and it is hoped this can be our central hub (you get the rested bonus here too). Here are key things to note so far about the house.

Chocobo Stables: Feel free to keep your chocobo here and feed it Krakka Roots for more exp. When you log out leave it here and others may feed it too. Please help keep the stable clean (you can also dye your chocobo here too).

Garden Plot: Anyone is welcome to use it. If there are plants growing everyone is encouraged to tend to the garden. If plants need harvesting (before they go rotten) please put the in the guild chest so the owner can get them later.

NPCs: The house now has a Mender, Melder and an assortment of basic shops to help you - There is a summoning bell in the workshop and near the Market Board up the road.

Workshop: Everyone is welcome and encouraged to use it. For now we need to get resources together to make an airship which we can then send out on missions to get the guild rewards. If someone wants to take the lead on this they are most welcome too (recommended for Crafters/Gatherers).

Other: We have a mail box and an Aetherite for extra convenience.

Decorating:

The house needs to decorated and be something we can be proud of. So far we have been doing whatever we want and now we need a theme. The overall feel wants to be relaxed but grand.

Outside: A tranquil garden theme - this is coming along nicely but some extra verity/colour of plants will be good.

Top Floor: Meeting/Council Room theme - the plan here is to have one big table (or several small but together) and a chair (of our choice) for each of us. Additional decorations include grand ornaments and trophies/statues.

Ground Floor: Welcoming area. We need it to be nice and welcoming while making an impact (comfy seats, plants, lighting etc...), our NPCs will be here too and we hope to have a second counter for them soon.

Basement: Social area - music box, aquarium, lounge etc... We want this to be a place to relax and be a communal area. So nothing down here that will irritate anyone please.

RULES: If you remove anything please put it into storage so the owner can claim it later. Also you are able to purchase your own rooms so use them to decorate however you want - its your room so we won’t stop you. This was we can focus on the themes at hand and still go with our own tastes too.

Any donations of Gil and Furniture are welcome as this will allow us to do up the place even more. Anyone is welcome to customize at the moment, but please stick to the guidelines. Let make this a house to be proud of.

If you have any suggestions or ideas don’t hesitate to come forward with them.

Thank you.

Last edited by Xaraphiel on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

I am the Carbuncle Knight

Lleannor
Dragon Shadow

Regarding the garden plots, I would like to lay claim to at least one of them.
Some of the materials we crafters (weavers) need, is only obtainable through gardening.

Besides being able to produce that material for use/crafting, it also sells pretty well on the MB (currently listed at around 800k gil a piece).

Why must you turn to empty bliss.

Tell me why break trust? Why turn the past to dust?

Seeking solace in the abyss.
Phuba
Dragon Shadow

Lleannor wrote:

Besides being able to produce that material for use/crafting, it also sells pretty well on the MB (currently listed at around 800k gil a piece).

mmh I suddenly feel the need to start gardening....

Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

Lleannor wrote:

Regarding the garden plots, I would like to lay claim to at least one of them.
Some of the materials we crafters (weavers) need, is only obtainable through gardening.

Feel free to claim both of them :D - others can still help and will put the harvest into the guild chest for you :D

Liking the outside for now :D (will obviously get better when we can afford other stuff) - also I have done a big upgrade upstairs (FAO Karo - I hope you like the chair I got you)

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

Good poost Xara.  A few points.

Garden Plots - When I bought the very first one I saw a note on the vendor saying we could have I think 3 of the 8 bed plots so shuold be anough for everyone.  If this starts to be an issue, we will work out a fair rota but might just be that we have to dedicate some more actual space to the garden.  The (garden ornamement not house plot) plots are quite small  so should be easy to fdo.

Horsey stable - Please feed everyones stabled Horsey every chance you get.  Its a great help and as folks are on at different times of the day will make a difference.  In theory, a Horsey can be fed 12 times a day, so lets help one another.

Karo's Chair - I like to maintain an understated presence and am modest about my position in the guild as you are all aware.  That said, I did hear a rumour that someone else had climbed up on my raised viewing platform seat, which must stop immediately.  I can discount lalafels for sure, so will be keeping an eye out.  I will draw up a rota for compulsory guarding if needed.  I would not want to go overboard so 2 permanent guards selected from the guild ranks 24x7 should be adequate.  Well done Xara for capturing the understated nature of my opulence.  I particularly like how it has both a naughty step if someone vexes me and also plenty of space for the orphans to sit and gaze lovingly at me from below.

Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

Well I was only dancing on your chair in my spanglies I must take a picture next time :)

Also worth noting you can have 2 planters in your own room so stuff can be grown in there as well.

Hope you like the Wecoming Tonberry I popped by the door :)

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

Lol, well mine is a naughty chair to some I hear (morbol) so that is an alternative when the step just won’t do!

As a notice, I have begun populating the left-most garden plot. Please dont begin to plant anything in that plot, as it will ruin the chance of crossbreeding the plants. You are very welcome to buy "Fishmeal" at the material supplier and use it to fertilize the planted crops. And you are also very welcome to tend to the planted crops when around.. Just dont plant anything new there. And dont harvest the plants once they bloom. :)

Why must you turn to empty bliss.

Tell me why break trust? Why turn the past to dust?

Seeking solace in the abyss.
ghassim
Shadow Seeker

l had a look around like the way they housing in this game  

Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

While the house is mainly done now (and looking awsome) me and Ox still want to keep working on it (upgrading furniture and adding small details :P) so any dontations to help us would be great. Remember to feel free to use the garden (if we want to make gil out of it we will need some investment and research into how to cross plants).

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> FFXIV Guild Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: