View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feon_Kensai
Dragon Shadow

re: Makeb Datacron Hunt

It took us what felt like an age. We endured many trials and suffering. There were tears and laughter. There were countless broken bones between us. Screams of horror and curses as some of us fell to our doom. Credits were sacrificed for the greater good (aka multiple uses of the guild ship).

We few... we crazy but happy few... rallied together in adversity to face our greatest foe...

Platforming!!!
(Seriously Indiana Jones knows nothing of trials XD)

But eventually we triumphed, we found it... the Holy Grail

Ok enough drama - here you see us (after spending 40 minutes of hard work getting here) celebrating around the datacron. Sure it was only 10+ Endurance but every little bit helps and there was a huge sense of accomplishment here (we also got the other datacron beforehand to complete the set - it was far less dramatic compared to this. Spent about an hour on Makeb in total - happy to see the back of it).

A special thanks to Zipp for his help and support in guiding us :D

Great fun guys and thanks for the laugh.

Xaraphiel - Lvl65 Jedi Sentinel

Phuba
Dragon Shadow

My faith in Xara has been damaged for all eternity. He promised to save me, all I had to do was jump. I jumped, I didn't get saved, I died....

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

I heard him Phuba, I'll be your witness. He said, and I quote.... "Jump Phuba! I'll catch you".

He didn't.

A sad day.

Suushii - L70 Commando - DPS

Tortollini - L70 Jedi Sage - DPS

Lleannor
Dragon Shadow

I'm with you mate. I know how traumatizing this was, since I had to offer councelling in private right after.
The sages of present times are not made of the same stuff as us great old ones!

Dont they teach proper rescue techniques at the academy these days? hmpf!

Feon_Kensai
Dragon Shadow

Seriously guys? I made one mistake which I argue was not my fault (if I was allowed to stream you would have seen) and thats what you remember? I honestly have no idea what happened.

This is the thanks I get - I am wounded deeply (ok not as wounded as Phubar XD). I demand a fair trial and present to following evidence in defence to show how reliable I am in the face of this attack on my character XD.

Pros: I led the charge on Quesh. Rescues Lleannor on the first Makeb Datacron. Summoned the guild ship twice. Saved Zipp. Pulled people up at the Bridge of Doom. Went back for Tortollini in his hour of need twice (going as far as to sacrifice my own life to go back for him).

Cons: Dropped Phubar (and where were the other sages I might ask XD?)

On a side note I would like to add that that I agree with Lleannor and that we new sages dont get taught properly either XD - so on that note I would like you to pass all complaints to my teacher... Lleannor :P

As a token of good will I will pay all the healthcare and counciling costs that Phubar has suffered from this incident.

I rest my case :D

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

Sounds like a case for Judge Rinder !

Suushii - L70 Commando - DPS

Tortollini - L70 Jedi Sage - DPS

Ajuben
Dragon Shadow

I imagine he was distracted by the ringing of the pizza delivery man. An honest mistake anyone could make.

Grerdol
Dragon Knight

Hhhmmmm - seems like I was lucky to miss this one.  Had my 'fun' on Makeb datacrons a while back all on my lonesome self:)

You do realise that the corpse you were landing on was mine and the amount of damage Phuba does when he lands on you!

Were there's blame there's a claim! - whats your insurance details!!!!!

Stevie13
Dragon Shadow

Damn, missed this. Then again, I would probably be pushed over the edge by Leannor :-)

Ahem!

I led the charge on Quesh. Rescues Lleannor on the first Makeb Datacron. Summoned the guild ship twice. Saved Zipp. Pulled people up at the Bridge of Doom. Went back for Tortollini in his hour of need twice (going as far as to sacrifice my own life to go back for him).

All of this is true. Certain of our members need to work on their jumping skills more!

Dropped Phubar (and where were the other sages I might ask XD?)

But, however many you helped save. Does not make up for asking someone to jump and then get distracted by shinies! This I would expect from Stevie, since he always goes straight for the treasure. I expected more of you!

And I am certain I speak for both Mac and myself when I say. The other sages trusted you completely to make this catch!

On a side note

Didnt get the part from here. Must have been static noise on the intercom. 

@Stevie

Then again, I would probably be pushed over the edge by Leannor :-)

I would have been honored to. However. On this particular field trip it does not look like I would have had to. ;)

Fun and bashing of Xara aside, it was a nice distraction for once. 

Feon_Kensai
Dragon Shadow

Hahaha - well said Lleanor :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: