Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Elder Scrolls Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

re: Fun times :D

Hi all - I thought I would share some happy ESO memories with you from the summer :D

So this first one happened a long time ago in a galax... Nope wrong game - but it was still a long time ago.

This one is for Steve. Steve is the collector and master of Shinies who had been hording as usual but then had to leave the group. Little did he know that 10min later we hit the jackpot XD.

Hehe - then there was the wild party we had at Ox's house. We literaly danced to the bone and had a realy fun time.

Started our own hit group with Mac on the Drums, me as lead guitar, ox the flute and Leannor our lead dancer. Yet to agree on a name but I still like the "No Bones"

On a final note we have got our perfect weapon on psychological warfare. A truely scary sight that will put fear into the hearts of our enimies. Be warned this is not for the weak of heart.

I hope to collect more fun pics as we go along - I did have one of the 5 of us riding wolves looking realy cool but someone let their camel loose and it ate the picture XD

Cya all around :P

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

I am the Carbuncle Knight

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

You're just jealous because you don't look as good in a wedding dress as I do. :)

Xaraphiel
Dragon Shadow

Xzen* wrote:

You're just jealous because you don't look as good in a wedding dress as I do. :)

I'd break your screen XD

(also the camel was yours :P)

Lvl70 Dark Knight (Tank)

I am the Carbuncle Knight

oxolotl
Dragon Knight

Brilliant :)

All those barrels !!  Heaven.  I am still playing this on and off at the moment.  Only at the gleeful level of 28 like.  I find the leverlling in this is very slow, but then again I am in a zone (Glenumbra I think) I have been in for ages doing all the quests so maybe I am doing this the slow way - TBH just trying to clear room in the damn tiny quest log - Also haven't done much of the main story, just the zones (current one and Vvardenfell)

Lleannor
Dragon Shadow

Ya, know where you are coming from Karo.. I also found levelling to be slow. but suppose its ok, instead of speading through the content ;)

Why must you turn to empty bliss.

Tell me why break trust? Why turn the past to dust?

Seeking solace in the abyss.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Elder Scrolls Online All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: