Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Pantheon General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipp_sotd
Dragon Shadow

re: Anyone pledged?

I was thinking of pledging so I can get beta access and reserve my name. Has anyone here pledged? Do you think it is worth it?

Dragonèyes
Dragon Shadow

pledge for what ?  but if you mean Pantheon then no ,got bitten once by SOE and Landmark wont ever make that mistake again. 

:)

No ammount of words can describe the pain in my heart
zipp_sotd
Dragon Shadow

Yes Pantheon.  It costs 50 USD for the basic level, but it looks like you don't get beta with that now.  The next level is 100 USD which is probably a bit too much for me.

Dragonèyes
Dragon Shadow

zipp_sotd wrote:

Yes Pantheon.  It costs 50 USD for the basic level, but it looks like you don't get beta with that now.  The next level is 100 USD which is probably a bit too much for me.

Yeah I saw they changed the pledges few months back,think the main reason was there was way to many buying the basic pledge for the server or servers to cope,so yeah £81 to get beta access is way to steep

No ammount of words can describe the pain in my heart
Xzen*
Dragon Knight

Yeah I've pledged. I think Karo might have done so also.

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

Yes I definitely did too.  I think I paid the 100 for it as frankly I figure its worth showing my commitment to them and investing as I want the game to be a success.  I was the same as DE with SOE and Landmark and still think I made the right decision even though really it was £100 down the drain in the end.  We want this game to be a success so its worth the punt I think.

Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

Cost is too high for me to pledge after being burned with several games so far.

Crowarrion
Dragon Shadow

Yes i pledged, really hoping this makes it to release. I have just finished watching the latest twitch stream and, apart from the jumping and even that may be ok, its looking amazing. getting very excited to play it.

zipp_sotd
Dragon Shadow

I've taken the plunge and pledged so I can get beta access and early name reservation.  Reading about this game makes me very excited.

Ajuben
Dragon Shadow

The game very much reminds me of EQ, even the sounds of spells and achievement fanfare are taken from EQ. If anyone wants a feel of what it will be like head for the EQ original content servers prior to Luclin expansion. The best parts of EQ were the feeling of exploration, challenge and teamwork, every step in the game took planning and effort to get to, even the journey to a game area was an adventure.

kallafon
Dragon Shadow

I pledged when this game tried the kickstarter route where they fell short. It's had its ups and downs but seems on the right path now. Can't wait for alpha to begin 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Pantheon General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: