Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Public Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipp_sotd
Dragon Shadow

re: Hello from zipp

Hi guys, it's been a long time! Was thinking about the good times I had with EQ2 and Vanguard this evening, so just thought I would pop on to here to say hello :)

I've still got the same pc I had when I played Vanguard, so when I get the money and time to build a new machine, I might jump back in - Pantheon looks interesting.

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

There's a name from the past. I remember running around with you in Vanguard, I think that was when I first joined SotD (the first time around :p )

Nice to see you're still around Zipp. Pop into SWTOR and say hello sometime :)

zipp_sotd
Dragon Shadow

Hi Xzen, I think I may do that :-) I had always planned to play sector at launch but never got around to it. Better late than never!

Which server are you on?

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

Red Eclipse in the European server selection. We're mostly active on the Republic side so you may want to create a Republic character. Even if you are brand new there's still stuff we can do together as the flashpoints ( group dungeons ) boost your level up to 70 temporarily.

There is a free to play option available, but it has restrictions. But good if you just want to give it a crack.

Personally, I think it's the best MMO option out there at the moment for my tastes. It's similar to EQ2 and vanguard, in the way the way you target and fight with plenty of abilities. Not like alot of the 3 ability button mashing (build, build, build, finisher, build, build etc) so called MMORPG's that are available. Some nice mechanics on the raid mobs, it's all good. It also has very good solo story lines for each of the different classes.

Would be great to see you in-game. Let us know when you're online and we'll get you in the guild :)

Badem_Jax
Dragon Shadow

wow there is a blast from the past :)

Karofin-
Dragon High Council

Heya mate.  Glad to see you alive and well in the gaming world as well as the real world.  If you leave it for much longer of a break your little one will be playing for you :)  Hope all is well and would love to see you drop by SWTOR but more importantly be part of the family again in Pantheon.  It could be our next Vanguard.  If they have a castle you are building the bricks this time and I will go meet the king :)

SWTOR is cool but whats more it had us lot in it :)

zipp_sotd
Dragon Shadow

Yeah Pantheon looks good. If I find myself gettingback into mmo's, will definately give it a go. Started swtor kast night, level 10 gunslinger called zippxx.  Still in the starting area, so once of there will contact one if you for an invite.

On the free subscription at the mo, but think I will subscribe to the monthly fee.

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

I'll be on tomorrow night Zipp, so look out for Maccaroni or Suushii. I've added you on my friends list so I'll look out for you if you log on.

Xzen*
Dragon Knight

Zipp, I think you might need to "Apply to Guild" (link on the left hand side on the main screen), so that we can activate your account to get full forum access.

Kendric1
Dragon Shadow

Good to see ya Zipp :-D

zip!!!! hi there man..

banlron

zipp_sotd
Dragon Shadow

Hey Banlron, I'm playing ESO now and see that you are there as well.  See you in game :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> Public Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum