View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karofin-
Dragon High Council

re: Kephes the Undying HM

What a fantastic effort tonight from the 7 man team that took down Kephes.  Xara was off celebrating his birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY XARA !!) and he was certainly a huge miss.  We were only able to take this guy down as its more of a strategic fight we found out that a raw DPS mob.  Mind you, that said he still took some kicking.  We spent most of the night learning this mob and having a laugh at it and we got him in the end.

I am constantly inspired at what a mature team we have.  We enjoy the kills and the loot as much as anyone but we all enjoy the fun of the raid and time with one another more.  Despite that, we take a mob we have not done, we start on it and we refine pull after pull after pull and at the start, that which feels impossible is refined until its a mere stepping stone on our journey to getting all mobs at our feet.  A nice bonus to this 1st kill is that is was High Priority Target again and that means Grerdol left the field with a 224 Implant.  Ace job by all.  Next week, a zone we have on easy farm mode, KP will be dropping 224 and I am thinking we need to do that with a twist again :)

Feon_Kensai
Dragon Shadow

re: Kephes the Undying HM

Wow - grats guys. Looks like I missed a fun time. Epic work all of you :D. I cant wait to try this with you all next time :)

Xaraphiel - Lvl65 Jedi Sentinel

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shadows of the Dragon Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: